Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Southern Voice Tour '10 - Tim McGraw and Lady A

This past Friday my sister, Jackie and I spent the day together before heading up to Seattle for the Tim McGraw concert. We started our day with a manis and pedis. Then we headed to the Southcenter Mall where we ate a delicious lunch at Joey's. The rest of the afternoon was spent shopping. I was excited to check out H & M since I had never shopped there before. I was first of all surprised at the size of the store (I had no idea!) and that they also carried kids clothing! I told myself that I was finally taking a day for myself and that I wasn't going to buy anything for the girls (like I always do). Well of course that went right out the window after discovering the cute fashion and great deals... I just had to get my girls a few things.. you know necessities we'll call them. After shopping the mall we hit the REI anniversary sale where I bought myself a great North Face rain jacket to outfit myself for Kyla's wet soccer practices and games. Besides... I can't believe I live in Washington and finally bought myself a rain jacket!

As we left REI and decided it was time to head to the concert I found myself getting really anxious and excited to see my man Tim! I adore him! He is the only celebrity that I absolutely get giddy over. The man is SEXY! We arrived and were excited to find that we had great seats. Floor seats and the stage had a catwalk that went right down the middle of the floor seating!
Lady A takes the stage
Here he is.. a fine specimen of a man!

Oh my! He is sexy!
Amazing concert! I had such a great time! Thank you to my hubby who... took the day off so that I could have a day for myself, handed me some shopping money before I ran out the door, and understands that a piece of me will always belong to Tim McGraw... it just has to be that way!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a blast! And fabulous seats! So glad you were able to have a day all to yourself. You deserved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny! It was nice to enjoy a great girls day and then top off the evening looking and listening to Tim McGraw!

    ReplyDelete