Friday, September 16, 2011

Lilly had her first day of Pre-K last week. She is now officially in the "big kid" class! She has grown so much since last year as a 3 year old going into her first year of pre-school at Rocking H. Amazing the kind of growth and maturity you see in a years time. She woke up in a great mood and ready to see her teachers and classmates.

There is no having to convince this girl to pose, she is eager to get in front of the camera and show off! I must mention that Lilly's cute black boots are hand me downs from her big sister. It is so much more exciting to Lilly to wear something that was her sister's than something brand new. Although with the 6 year age difference between them I don't save too much, I do save select items and it is always fun for me to see Lilly wear things that I remember Kyla wearing.

So happy to see Miss Susan's smiling face to greet her in the drop-off line. Hugs and smiles!
And... she's off to conquer being a "big kid"!

No comments:

Post a Comment